If Dreams can be a Reality...

ME!!!

Arthur Goh
Minister of Mugger Affairs,
Diplomat,
Countryside,
Singapore,
Jurong Junior College,
Syndicate of Cambridge

Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.
-Abraham Lincoln

Past Scrolls...

June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005

The Others...

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Oh yes... This is my very first post, and the very first time I owned an open diary kind of thing... I always wanted some place where I could call my lair... A place where I could just whack anything... However, I could find no suitable place... Finally, blessed am I, here I am... I never knew such a beautiful place exist, till my dear brother showed me his.. I saw the design, I couldn't believe my eyes... "WOW! Nice one!" I thought perhaps it was created by his friends or perhaps him... But to realise later that, no, it wasn't, it was a website by itself... With such beauty, I thought I should also own one... Now the King to be finally found his piece of 'cave' to hide in to breathe before facing the multitudes out there...

I was rather excited that now, I have this lair of my own, I am so excited that tomorrow is my midyrs for biology and general paper, yet I am here... Oh yes... Biology and general paper, oh gosh, tomorrow is going to be one 'great' day... Essays after essays, which is madness... Who can really withstand such great intensity... But well, there can be miracles, when you believe... The worst have yet to come, for biology, on the chapter on proteins, I am still relatively, blur, in state of 'foggy-ness', but well, may God's supernatural blessing be on me... General paper, its still quite new to me, but I will get the hang of it, just a matter of time... After the whole midyrs, that's not the end... But thank God it isn't... I have council work to do, have to prepare for the cluster camp... The kids, the teachers, the principals... Mm quite a big event huh, blessed am I that I get to be involved, I got the idea of how I want the certificates to be, yet its still a thought hidden in the infoldings of my cerebrum... Alright enough all these nonsense...

Hmmm... My life... Hmmm... Up till now, I am very very very blessed... I am blooming everywhere I go, learning new things, getting equipped with new skills, new experiences... haha, having to work with a group of lovely girls, at least the majority are... I mean we have to expect that, we can't get everyone that great and perfect, but still life goes on, work has to be done...

Princess, O my dear Princess, when will my turn comes, or will it never come... Sigh, something in life, just isn't for us to ponder on, but flow with the melody and hopefully, hopefully, the tides may change one faithful day... Wonder who's that prince who caught the eye of my dear princess... Yet to see him before, but I doubt I want to see either... It will only add on to my agony, to see that who knows, I might just be better, but beauty will always be in the eye of that gorgeous beholder... May the Lord bless her... But I am not short changed though, I didn't manage to have the princess I wanted, but I am blessed with a great brother, that's none other but that handsome, charming, cute guy, Silvester... Interestingly, Silvester was a name of a cat, while Arthur was the name of a mouse, Geeee, miracles do happen, a cat can be a mouse's great brother, really... He is a great brother, no doubt at times, yes, could be better, Oops, but he is already very very very good... Never had I once had another encounter with someone else, who can make a better brother than he does... I seriously have no idea where I stand in his world, in his heart, neither do I want to assume anything, but certainly in mine, Ooo he is one of the top priorities...Certainly, haha, I know I will not be able to win his dearest, his favourite number... haha but good that I will never win, otherwise Mmmm is it good or bad...

Oh gosh, folly look at the time... Alright got to 'pig-notise'... But I have not finished... I will continue tomorrow...

Remembering On|6/02/2004 08:41:00 AM| My Thoughts... My Heart... My Life... Myself...


Majesty (here I Am)

Here i am, humbled by your majesty,
covered by your grace so free.
here i am, knowing i'm a sinful man,
covered by the blood of the lamb.

now i've found the greatest love of all is mine,
since you laid down your life,
the greatest sacrifice.

Majesty, majesty.
your grace has found me just as i am,
empty handed but alive in your hands.

Here i am humbled by the love that you give,
forgiven so that i can forgive.
so here i stand,
knowing that i'm your desire,
sanctified by glory and fire.

and now i've found the greatest love of all is mine,
since you laid down your life,
the greatest sacrife.

Majesty, majesty.
your grace has found me just as i am,
empty handed but alive in your hands.
singing majesty, majesty.
forever i am changed by your love,
in the presence of your majesty.
majesty.

We're singing majesty, majesty.
your grace has found me just as i am,
and i'm nothing but alive in your hands.
we're singing majesty, majesty.
forever i am changed by your love,
in the beauty of your majesty.
majesty.