|
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Friday, May 28, 2004
Mmmmmm, wanted to continue yesterday's mail, but I can't seem to be able to continue it smoothly, so I guess, as well just carry on with typing another day...
Mmmmm, today was quite a touchy day... Hahaha, I doubt anyone knows, cause I didn't tell anyone, nor did I express it on my face... Somehow today was quite an emotional day for me...
Well, as I had said yesterday, I have my midyrs today morning, well... Hmmm I can't say its very hard, but its definitely much more challenging than it is in O levels... But definitely, having 2 essays in one day is quite disastrous... Counting the number of neurons died in just that mere faithful 3 hours... No wonder, my mood would change... In my general paper, looking at the 12 question... Sigh, as I scan through the questions, I just kept crossing out the question... Finally, finally, I found one question which I felt I can do, "The world has becomes a better place because of science. Comment."... Well, at least there are some positivity on the first impression... I end up having no other alternatives anyway...I wrote about how science has develop in the defense industry and how it made our world better, then counter it with how then it have develop in the offense industry, and how science started invoking anxiety, due to the constant risk of war... I even went to put stupid comments such as, "If anxiety is the definition for better, I would agree that science did made our world a better one... Don't ask me why I wrote that, cause I just felt like writing that, so I just pen it down... Whets an original essay without my own very personal thoughts and feeling... Though I may sound sarcastic in the essay, but I guess its alright.. Its style alright, style!!! Alright I am rather whine today, bear with me... Then come next biology... Wow the moment many of us open the paper, we were caught, we were stun... What??? How it react, commoner on the surface of the water... What is going on... But we still carry on doing it, not like we have a choice... With my long winded nature, the number of lines on the paper, just isn't enough for me to write... Every question I practically wrote with extension... I wrote so much that I am left with only 30 mink for essay question of 20m, 20/70, that's a lot... I chose the question on microscopy, though I don't like that chapter, but I guess in a war like this, its not time for preference... I managed to throw 1001 points, but if they are not bull's eye, then its just too bad...
Even after all my midyrs, many of my friends were discussing, where to go next, where to have fun... But me, I am too foul to join in their discussion... And as per norm... I dig into my piles of work again... However in such bad times, I really would appreciate silence... But here comes an instruction, there comes a complaint, next, theres something yet to do... And worse still... 'rugby, put your heart and soul in and cheer loudly'... Oh what a day to cheer... Even when they say that, I am still doing paperwork, preparing things here and there, and having to hear also all the disruptive noises of the supporters... Its really not a good day for noise... I gave an excuse and went to the general office to print some stuff... Oh its great... Peace at last... But the fact is, I will still need to face all the buzzing... So I thought... Forget it... Lets face it... I went out... First to caught my eye... KOR! My Brother! i just flew over... The next moment, my hands on one of his shoulders... I almost just took him as my support and lean onto him, just hug him from behind... Yeah sound a little gays right?? But nevermind its a well known fact that he and me like girls, not guys... But seriously, when you are close to someone, is hugging something really that rare... Does it has to be bgr or bbr kind of thing??? In fact, physical touch like hugging is a form of love language for all who don't know, its something universal... But well he was talking to a bunch of girls then, and I felt that... Mmmmm not too wise, so i just walked away... But I just told him... I'm tired, I really am... Seriously yes I am really tired, but always my face will not show... I will put on a strong bold front to all... But to him whom I love so dearly, there is not such thing as brave front, I am just purely transparent... Whatever about me, he will know... Nothing to hide... Whets the point of putting a front in front of URI own brother??? Ridiculous! Anyway... Why then you can see here... Mmm not everyone knows I got a blog... And neither do I want everyone to know.. Only for those whom I felt close or closer to will get to see it... But now its only in words and , ultimately I think only that cat would really see my true expression... The expression of the mouse... Even on the bus, unless something important, otherwise I just kept quiet, either move around like floating illusion of the eye or just sit somewhere by myself, quieting down... It help very much... I suddenly felt this great intensity... How I hope kor would be with me, by my side now... But I also suddenly saw him and his dear 11 taking their stroll on the cloud concretes of my castle... They are enjoying themselves, smiling, getting closer, hahaha... I just smiled... Surely, he has the full entry to my castle... I mean if I am the king, that would make him the prince, wouldn't it??? But well, that smile also reminded me of my princess... Very much I wish to be with her... One day perhaps my queen... But well I think right now... Having to be her as a good friend, her close friend, I am very blessed and contented already... Something just can't be forced... Sometimes perhaps friendship is so much better, I don't know, I never been in any relationship before... What meant to be will be, may God bless me...
Alright time for 'pig-mentation' again... hahaha I wouldn't be able to update until I am back from the week long of camp... Hope to bring back some good news, and even nice encounters... Till then, adieus!!!
Remembering On|6/02/2004 08:43:00 AM|
A touchy day...
|